Saturday, October 18, 2008

Drinkability?


The mass produced beers are getting ridiculous with their ads. For one drinkability is not an attribute that should be assigned to beers; cough medicine maybe but not a beer. Also, bitterness is a good thing so if you hear a beer saying it is never bitter that means it tastes like it was poured off of Louie Anderson's ass.
While I'm up on my beer snob soapbox I would also like to let you all know that light beer is worthless. The beer industry duped everyone into this won't fill you up nonsense. Seriously there is carona light. If carona fills you up too much you probably have an eating disorder.
Granted there is a time when cheap beer is necessary. I'll I'm asking is for the shitty beers to stop there current campaign of nonsense. Go back to your bread and butter, you know scantily clad women doing stuff. We all know your beer tastes awful so just show women, cars, sports, and stupid men to sell your beer.

No comments: